Sunday, April 25, 2004

So, it's early Sunday evening. Almost time for the "Sopranos." It's strange how quickly one's life can change. I was often slightly irritated at having to give up some of my alone time to be with someone else. Now everything is to quiet. I am trying to fill my time with books and movies. I try to read four books a month. I just finished my fifth for April today. You could say I have a lot of time on my hands. The phone doesn't even ring. At least with Bill, I knew I'd speak to him at least once a day. Now, I can go for a day or two without even speaking. Unless I talk to Toulouse. Of course, I have no voice right now due to my illness so I couldn't talk on the phone anyway. And my time will fill again once my various memberships start picking up. It's just strange and a little sad. Hard to get used to. I should be doing useful things like cleaning my house, organizing my closet, working out or scrapbooking. But right now, all I feel like doing is laying in bed reading. This too shall pass. It will just take a little time.


No comments: