Monday, June 21, 2004

I just finished watching "50 First Dates." I expected it to be horrible but it was actually quite sweet. It made me feel a little melancholy for some reason, though. So I thought I'd surf the internet a bit before bed. I popped in my Everything But the Girl cd "Amplified Heart" for good measure. My friend Brad gave me that cd in college and it is one of my most cherished. The kind of cd that you put away for months or even years and then get the fun of rediscovering it all over again. I've mentioned before how I'd like to have a soundtrack for my life. Wouldn't that be great. Then people could infer your feelings or thoughts by the music that followed you around. My theme song right now is "Extraordinary" by Liz Phair so if y'all hear that song, think of me.


No comments: