Friday, June 25, 2004

So, it's Friday and I already feel like I've had a full weekend. Last night, I went on a blind date with a guy named Brian. He seemed nice but the jury is still out. I went to the local Greek Festival today with some friends and filled up on chicken souvlaki and some really yummy doughy ball things soaked in honey. After that, I headed to Buskerfest downtown to volunteer for the Buntport Theater. (Buskerfest is a festival for street performers) We were manning the beverage booth and tips and 15% of profits went to Buntport. Now, I am getting ready to meet Brian (date #2!) to see FAHRENHEIT 9/11 and I'm really excited about it. I hope it's good. I'll let you all know.

Tomorrow, I work. Sigh. But then my friend Amy is having a birthday party for our friend Marc. Fun! Sunday, we have our annual Red Dress run for the hash. It coincides with Buskerfest and Pride Fest so that should be interesting. Then, my friend Chucky is taking a few of us to see the new Cirque du Soleil show. He got us VIP tickets and I've never done that before so it should be fun. And then, of course, my weekend will end with Sunday night HBO. Don't ever call me on a Sunday night. I won't answer. I don't watch a lot of t.v., but I love my HBO!


No comments: