Friday, June 18, 2004

Last night, I went to the "Do at the Zoo" fundraiser with Amy. It was delightful. Lots of good food and alcohol and even some cheesy 80's music. We got to see the new Predator Ridge habitat and they had lots of animals out for you to interact with. We even got to see the new baby gorilla.

Today, I'm in a rotten mood. I can't wait to go home and get in bed. I am so sick of dating. I hate it. I think one of the main irritating parts of dating is the falsity of it all. Everyone is on his or her best behavior so it's hard to see how they really are. No one says what they are really thinking so you are left guessing. I wish people would just come right out and say what's on their mind. I think that will be my new policy. Full disclosure. In the meantime, I'm going to channel my inner Lara Croft and focus on other things like gym time. Dating be damned!


No comments: