Monday, June 21, 2004

So, the rain continues to come down here. I'm not complaining. We certainly need it. But all this rain is making me sleepy.

I tried Match.com about 2 years ago and thought I'd see if my profile was still there. It was. But it was hidden. Match has changed a lot in the last few years. Now they have all these compatability tests for you to take. I love taking tests and quizzes so I thought I'd give it a try. The most interesting one involved looking at photographs of various male models and choosing which one you found more attractive. I did what I was told and then the assessment basically said I was very picky and stopped jut short of calling me shallow. It said I liked the best-looking of the men. The typical male-model type. Well, duh. If I'm told to only pick men based on looks, I will naturally choose hunky strong-jawed types. But there is a lot more to attractiveness than just looks. As I said in a previous blog, confidence is very sexy. And intelligence. And a sense of humor. There is a very complicated formula for attraction. It's based on a lot more than looks. But if I have to pick on looks alone, I'm sorry, I'm going for Viggo Mortensen and Hugh Jackman. If that makes me shallow, so be it.


No comments: