Thursday, June 03, 2004

So, the hash weekend went well. For those of you who don't know, the Hash House Harriers is an international running and drinking social club. A group of us from Texas and Colorado met in Santa Fe for trails, drinking and general debauchery. A few of us went rafting on the Rio Grande on Friday in Class 4 rapids. It was scary. Four out of six of us fell out. (I stayed in, though!) We did trails on Saturday and Sunday and even hit a blues festival in Madrid on Sunday. It turned out to be a giant dust bowl, though. The wind was relentless. Still, the hashers are some of the nicest most non-judgmental people I know. They are always welcoming and always make the best of any situation. I look forward to the next big event in Winter Park over Labor Day weekend.

I'm still feeling pissed off and generally misanthropic. Please send good thought my way so I can get out of this funk. I don't even feel like going to see Harry Potter right now and that isn't like me.


No comments: